Saying Goodbye to 2018: 7 questions to ask yourself
These last few weeks of the year are a great time to pause and look back at where you’ve come from and ahead toward where you’d like to go.
Give yourself at least one full day to go through this process. Go to a favorite place where you can be assured of solitude and quiet. Bring a journal and your favorite pen. Bring your calendar from the past year as well as any journals you’ve kept to help remind you what’s transpired during this time.
Then allow yourself time and space to reflect and write on the following questions:
What has been wonderful and magical about this past year?
2. What am I celebrating? What am I grateful for?
3. What is one aspect about myself that I have especially loved this year? What am I proud of?
4. What would I have done differently this year?
5. What do I want to let go of?
6. Did I live in the present moment?
7. What are my intentions for 2019?
Comment below how you’re saying goodbye to 2018!